A Canon all-in-one printer is ideal for both the home and office. Additionally, all Canon.com/ijsetup printers are compatible with nearly every major operating system, including Windows, Android, and Apple iOS. A Canon printer will also give you the best quality and speed when printing documents. Printing tasks can be completed quickly and easily with Canon printers.
Getting Started With Canon IJ
Follow the steps outlined below to get started with setting up the canon.com/ijsetup
- To begin this process, you will need a computer or a laptop.
- Open your device’s web browser. You can choose from Google Chrome, Internet Edge, or Mozilla Firefox.
- In the browser, find the address bar in the top left corner. To enter the address bar, type “canon.com/ijsetup” and press enter.
- The website home page will now appear. All of the procedures are listed in tabs on the home page. To set up your account, click the “Set Up” icon.
- You will be redirected to a new window when clicking it. It is here that you will enter your model number. If you type the model number manually, it will be saved to the database. If you use the click select option that is located on the same page, the model number will be saved automatically.
- Once you enter the model number and click the enter key, the setup instructions will appear. Follow the directions on your screen.
Steps to Download Canon IJ Setup
- First of all, open the internet browser.
- Search for “canon.com/ijsetup” in the address bar.
- It will then display the official website.
- Once you’ve tapped on the “Setup” icon, it will take you to the setup screen.
- Next, you have to enter the printer model.
- Tap on “Go” next.
- Then, click “Start”.
- In order to prepare the printer, the users should follow the instructions onscreen.
- On the next screen, you will see the download link.
- Once you click on the download button, the download will begin.
- As soon as this is completed, the “.exe” file will begin to download.
Process to Install Your Canon Printer
- Select “Start setup”.
- Click “Continue” after this.
- Once you have done that, tap on the “Next” button.
- It will ensure that you have the most recent software and drivers.
- The next step is to “Select country or region.”
- You can proceed further by tapping the “Next” button.
- A “License Agreement” popup will appear on the screen.
- Note: Make sure you read the terms and click the “Yes” button.
- Click “Agree” to proceed.
- The printer status is now being checked.
- After selecting your connection method, click “Next.”
- In addition to Wi-Fi, wired LAN, and USB connections, you will have three options.
- Afterward, you have to select the method of connection.
Wifi Connection Setup:
- Click “Wi-Fi connection.”
- Then click “Next”.
- Now turn on the printer by pressing the ON button.
- You will then be prompted to click on “Next” again.
- As soon as it detects the printer, it will begin printing.
- A screen will now display the name of the printer.
- Once you have selected the printer, click the “Next” button.
- Following the on-screen prompts will then be required.
- You can choose an alternative method for all users by selecting the “Alternative Methods” option.
- In case a wireless connection cannot be established, choose “Alternative Method.”